Sunday, November 03, 2013

2 PAGE LAYOUT SKETCH

Hello everyone.  Donna here with another quick and easy layout sketch.  This one is a two pager and again you can embellish it or add to as you wish.


I wrote the measurements on the paper sections.  They are also listed below.
P.P. (patterned paper)  #1 -  (for page 1) cut one piece 4" wide x 10" long - (for page 2) a second piece 4.5" wide x 5.5" long
P.P. #2 - (for page 1) cut one piece 2.5" wide x 1.5" long - one piece 3" wide x 2" long
P.P. #2 - (for page 2) cut one piece 6" wide x 2" long - one piece 5" wide x 2" long    
P.P. #3 - (for page one) cut one piece 5" wide x 5" long 
P.P. #3 - (for page two) cut one piece 7" wide x 5" long 
The larger circles were punched from a 1 1/2" punch.
The width measurement will run horizontally and the length measurement will run vertically.


Here is a layout that I did based on this sketch.  I used the Echo Park "A Boys Life" paper that I had in my stash.  I punched out some different sized circles from the remaining patterned papers for the upper left corner on page 1 and bottom right corner of page 2.  Die cut some butterflies, and added buttons and ribbon.  I also drew broken lines with black journaling pen around the outside edges of the pages.  The total time it took to complete was 30 minutes.
I hope you enjoy!!  Until next time
HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!!!!

No comments: