Monday, March 23, 2015

Weekend Crop coming Soon!


First I want to apologize for any confusion I may have caused sending out yesterday's email...  we are 
holding a weekend crop at our store on Friday April 10th from 10am - 11pm, and Saturday April 11th from 10am - 11pm. This just happens to be Scrapfest weekend, I didn't mean to call it a Scrapfest crop. I do apologize!

Join us for one day or two and join in on some creativity and laughter!!  The cost for one day is $40.00, or sign up for both days and pay $70.00

This includes lunch and dinner each day, as well as snacks, beverages, games and prizes!

Call the store now to register as spots are filling up.  519-895-0554 and let us know if you are attending Friday, Saturday or both!

Hope to see you then!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a lot of questions...
I haven't joined a "Crop" before... but I'm tempted to try this one.... on the Friday.
Are there still spots open?

Is this appropriate for "beginners"? or Should I have experience?
I'm not really a scrapbooker, I'm more of a card maker, and art journaled... but I keep thinking I'd like to learn about scrap booking...

I'm vegetarian, and I am allergic to caffeine... so the meals, snacks and beverages available... I probably can't have.... What should I do about that? - if I do sign up?

If I do attend, what should I bring? (I've never been to one, remember, so I need to know very specifically)...

thank you for your time...