Thursday, November 02, 2017

"Cherish" Layout

Good morning everyone!!!!!
I have a very simple layout for you today.  I created this using Blue Fern Studios paper, a chipboard decorative panel and a bit of background stenciling and of course some flowers and pearls.
I first stenciled some white texture paste at the upper right corner and left side edge onto the background paper.  Just enough to accent the paper collage in the centre.  For the collage I took several pieces of matching paper, cut them in different sizes and created what I call a collage.  One of the papers I cut into a strip and cut out the bottom edge to look like a banner.
I tore off a section of the background paper at the outer edges on the right side and left side.  I added a piece of white corrugated paper onto the back of the torn areas.  Added some flowers and small accents to each section.  I embossed the chipboard decorative panel with a sparkly pinkish-purple powder, added decorative pieces and flowers.  Then to finish I added a collage of flowers and decorative pieces to the bottom right side along with an embossed title.  And there you have it.  Very simple and quick.


Here is a second layout, again using Blue Fern Studios paper.
For this layout I created a paper collage for behind the picture, this time I inked the edges lightly for more accent.  I also inked the outer edges of the background paper adding a shadow effect in each corner.  I added a decorative strip with some lace to the right side of the picture.  And again chipboard vines inked with green ink and a flower collage at the left bottom corner of the picture.  Simple and pretty.


Until next time, this is Donna sending you wishes for a safe and happy week.
"HAPPY SCRAPPING"
"Be what you are.  This is the first step toward becoming better than you are."
                                               Julius Charles Hare

No comments: